Aug 27, 2008

ENGAGMENT PICTURES


After four months of dating Justin took me to the temple. As we walked hand in hand around the temple this weird guy started yelling at us in a different language. I wanted to return to the car. But Justin refused and kept walking. As we went around the corner toward the north door of the temple Justin got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I told him yes and we kissed. I then asked what my dad had told him when he met with him to ask for my hand in marriage. If you know my dad he would have given Justin a really hard time and really teasing him. Justin then said to me " What I ask you to marry me and all you have to say is what did dad say?" We then laughed and went to tell my parents that were not home and at the movies. So needless to say if you go to the movies you will not find out that your daughter got engaged until the next morning when both daughter and New son in law get off work.

No comments: