Sep 8, 2008

Camping

This last weekend Justin and I went camping with his twin brother (John) and family (Mariam, Hunter, Elizabeth, and Hyrum). We had a blast. We went up on Friday to Skull Creek(by far my favorite camping site) set up our tents and then spent the rest of the day talking, making dinner, whirly pop, smores, and playing phase ten.



Justin and I got to try out our new tent. It was great, we had plenty of room for everything and even more. I am sure that in the future we will keep puting this tent to good use (Justin and I do a lot of camping in the summer months).


The next day we took our time getting up and making a big breakfast of french toast and then we went to the Flaming George Dam and took a tour. It was fun learning about the dam and feeding the fish

Justin and Myself

John and Mariam's Family

Justin and Hunter

No comments: