Dec 11, 2008

Christmas Tree

When Justin and I went to Wal-Mart to get some lights and some things for the tree. When we were in the Christmas section we were looking at the non-breakable balls that go on the tree and Justin kept insisting that he wanted blue balls. I kept thinking what could I do with blue but then I saw these wooden penguins and they were cute so we did blue and silver with black and white penguins all over it. It really did turn out cute. It was fun decorating our first Christmas tree together.




2 comments:

Nichole said...

I LOVE your tree!! So cute. That is so funny about the blue balls thing, because our first Christmas tree was blue and purple (Justin's idea). It turned out cute also, but that just made me laugh. Way to go cute little tree!

Harper said...

Your tree looks great!