Mar 23, 2009

Twilight Party

On Saturday morning at 12:01a.m. all of my sisters, mom and I were at Wal-Mart as part of the craze to get Twilight and have a Twilight party. It was so much fun. My sister Cassy set it up and even decorated her home for all of us on Eward's Team. She had balloons and pictures and even had a book that gave us the information about how they made the movie. It was so cute. Cassy had made fruit pizza, fruit dip with apples, and we also had twizzlers and popcorn. It was so fun we stayed up until 3am..Well some of us did, but it was fun anyways. Thanks Cassy!


All the Crazy people at Wal-Mart






1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

That's it!! I'm going to have to see this movie. That's all everyone is talking about. Even my 14 yr old niece knows more about it than me. I'm jealous that your sisters still do crazy stuff like that with you.