Jun 2, 2009

Ultrasound time!

I had my ultrasound today. Justin has been so excited this whole week that everyday he would tell me that we only had so many day's to go until my ultrasound. So we got to the hospital around eleven this morning and got all the intake paperwork that they make you do, then we went back to get our ultrasound. We had this guy and a student who was learning looking at the ultrasound. It was fun to actually see the baby and make sure that everything was okay with it. Then the doctor asked if we would like to know the sex of the baby Justin and I both said yes. Then he asked if we were going to get mad at him if the baby was not a gender we wanted. Justin and I both said no...and he said good because of lot of people get mad at him. He then told us it is a GIRL! Sorry Cassy you were wrong. Justin and I are so happy. The doctor then told us that according to the baby size that it changes are due date to November 4th, but he does not think that the doctor will change it because it is only four day off of the due date of Oct 30th that the doctor has set, I guess we will just have to wait and see. Well anyways here are the first pictures of the baby.

This first picture is showing you that we are having a Girl.

This is a picture of our alien baby's face. Well Justin and I think that it kind of looks creepy.


This picture is of the baby's heart beat. her Heart is beating at 149 beats per minute.


If you look closely you can see the baby's feet and her toes.

This is of the baby's fingers waving at us.

In this one you can see the baby's arm.

In this one you can see the baby's toes.

This on is just of Baby Girl Rowley

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Yahoo! I was hoping for a girl! That is so exciting. Congratulations! We were thinking of you today and I remembered you said to check your blog. So I'm glad that I did! Hope your feeling alright. Love you!

Jennie, John and Rian

Nichole said...

Hooray Adrienne and Justin! It's a girl! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet that cute little girl even if she looks a little creepy right now, don't worry she will be almost the cutest kid ever (haha just kidding)Congratulations and I am glad everything came out great. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Hey Adrienne it's Katie. CONGRATS on the baby girl!!!!!!! I knew you would have a girl first. :) I am way excited for you two!! Thanks for putting up the ultrasound pictures even if they are creepy. Jace looks like an alien in his too.

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

How awesome! You will be a great mom! :)

Chris said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!! Man- we're a bit behind. We just found out!! A GIRL!! YEAH!! When is Justin's root canal? Maybe when you come up to Orem we can get together. Love you both- happy anniversary.
Christy and Leif