Jul 8, 2009

4th July Parade

Justin and I had the best 4th of July. That morning we went to the parade to watch my younger brother Jordan play in the band. Jordan is the lead snare and he does a really good job keeping the band together. The band sounded really good this year, I am so proud of you Jordan. Here are some pictures of the band and parade: At the begining of the parade every year we await the fly over...it is so much fun to watch and it is really loud.

Here comes the parade!

Band...they looked really good!

It was fun watching Jordan keep the band in line.

Jordan Playing his drum!

Here are some more fun Pitures of the parade that I thought i would share with you!

Uintah Dino!






1 comment:

The Rowleys said...

This confirms my suspicions that Vernal is a very strange place...women in matching outfits on unicycles?! Oh, Vernal.