Dec 7, 2009

Christmas

It is Snowing out side and the weather is very frightful...It is truly 8 degrees outside right now and it is snowing...It really gets me excited to listen to Christmas music and set up the Christmas tree..so that is exactly what Justin and I did for family home evening...It was really fun i got to set in my rocking chair feeding Leah and we watched as Justin put up the tree... complaining the whole time on how he was getting scratched and bit by the tree. Then after the tree was fluffed up Leah and I helped put on the Christmas balls and star for the top of the tree. We really did have some fun doing that as we listened to Christmas music. I thought that i would share some photos of our tree.. It really did turn out great..I hope that you all have as much fun as we did with your decorations.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

So pretty Adrienne! I really like your tree, it looks beautiful. I wish my husband would have been the one getting scratched and clawed by the tree, but unfortunatly that was me :) Can't wait to come see you guys for Christmas. Zaralyn keeps asking when we are going to get to go see baby Leah again. She also thinks we need to bring her home, but I keep telling her that it isn't going to happen. Love you guys!