Jan 4, 2010

Leah's Blessing

On sunday we blessed our daughter Leah. It was such a wonderful day...Leah looked so cute in her white dress. Since Justin's brother John had there baby two weeks after we had Leah we decided to have both blessing on the same day. Justin parents were able to come along with his brother Jesse and his family. My parents were also there along with my brother jordan, sister nichole's family along with my sister in law Ashely and her family...So early that morning we went and watched john bless his little boy Hezekiah Samuel Rowley. We then went to our ard and blessed Leah then had a lunchen with both families..It really was a great day...Here are some pictures of the blessing...




































Here are some pictures of John and Mirium and their family
















1 comment:

Allisha said...

She is such a doll! :) She looks so pretty in her little white dress. I'm sad we couldn't make it--too many of our own responsiblities to take care of. You need to add my blog to your list...jahughesnews@blogspot.com We'll talk to you soon. Kiss your little princess for me!