Apr 17, 2010

Gunner's Blessing

When I arrived at my sister's house Ryan my sister's daughter was so excited that baby Leah came to visit (not me just Leah). She was so cute that she wanted to help Leah with anything that she needed. So, with that I found the most wonderful thing ever...a little helper. I asked my sister Jennie if Ryan could be rented out. But, she informed me that I had to find my own helper. Ryan wanted to feed her and give her her passie if she lost it. It was really cute. Well anyways on Friday it was my sister's Jennie's birthday. We had fun blowing out candles and singing all the different birthday songs, and just having fun. The next day we got to go to gunner's blessing. It wa really fun. He looked so cute. Thanks for inviting Leah and I, Jennie...we had lots of fun.

No comments: