Sep 10, 2010

Home Comming Time....

I remember the High School Days when we would get all excited to white wash the U and walk in the parade. Well it was fun to see my borther get excited to do the same. So today, Leah and I went to support my brother as he walked in the parade playing his drum. The band this year played the blue brothers and Jordan plays the part as one of them. In the field show Jordan even does this dance thing. Justin and I got to go and preview this and he was great. Way to go Jordan...Anyways here are some of the pictures of the parade....
This next picture is for Garrett...This year the Cheer Leaders decided to drive these fancy cars, instead of walking now I dont blame them...It was pretty warm.
This next picture is of my dad holding Leah...She does love her grandpa.

No comments: