May 4, 2012

Popcorn Tree's

So every night Leah requests that Justin and I sing some songs right before going to bed. As of late her favorite song is Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree. I think that we have sang this song over 500 times. Well the other day when we were getting out of the car at Church...Leah started yelling at me to look and she was pointing towards the street. Well, I looked to see what she was looking at and I could not see anything. She kept saying it so I finally asked her what she was looking at and she finally said "mom look popcorn trees...popcorn trees". I had to laugh at this because the other day my mom was showing Leah all the Popcorn trees around her house (White blooming trees)....Thanks Mom. Now Leah points out all the popcorn trees that she sees. She really loves that song.

No comments: