Oct 28, 2012

Halloween Shopping

This has been the first year that Leah has insisted on what she is going to be for Halloween. When I first asked her what she wanted I really didn't expect a response but Leah thought about it and then told me that she wanted to be a princess. It just so happened that my mom was over at our house when she decided what she wanted to be and mom informed her that maybe they could make Leah's crown. Well a week or two goes buy and I neither I nor Justin said anything about having my mom help Leah make her crown. I then take Leah to the store to find her Halloween costume and at the store she proceeded to tell everyone that she could that Grandma Millett was going to help make her crown and that we were looking for her purple princess dress...I really had to laugh at this. Leah was instant that we were going to find a purple princess dress. We ended up looking at three different stores and could not find a princess dress that was purple. So we finally ended up at Wal-Mart and right before we left this employee came and started putting some costumes back. Well Leah saw this purple Daisey dress and screamed at the top of her lungs and said "Mom look my dress!" I was so glad that it was in her size. thank goodness. I guess leah will be a garden princess. Then as we were checking out she said to me...Mom now grandma gets to help me make my crown. lol....Yea for grandma...I guess we will be coming to your house soon to make her crown.

So I was trying to decide what Keyan should be that would closely be something that matched Leah. Well I was talking to my friend Rachel and I told her that it would be funny if he was a frog for Halloween than Leah could be the princess and he could be her frog. We a week after that happened she called me up and said that she was at her sister's house and her sister had a frog custome that would fit Keyan. I was so excited. So yesterday she brought it over and we had to try it on to see if they fit. They will be so cute on Halloween. I just love my princess and frog.

No comments: