Nov 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

So on Monday before Halloween we invited Mom and Dad over to carve Pumpkins. We had so much fun. We all got to carve some and they turned out so good. Here is our pumpkin carving fun.
We decided that instead of having Leah carve her pumpkin we would let her paint it. She had so much fun and when she was done we actually washed the paint off and she got to paint it again. She had lots of fun.
Here is our Pumpkins....Turned out so cute.
 Here is Leah's Cute Pumpkin when she finished.
 This year as always we start off our Halloween adventure by going to Justin's office and doing some trick or treating. Leah loves it because they always have a ton of candy. It was also fun to visit all of the people that I used to work with. After Justin got off work we went to K-Mart because they were doing face painting. I do have to say that after awhile I did take over painting Leah's face. I know that I had more talent than the guy trying to paint the flower on Leah's face and... believe u me....I don't have that much talent with that sort of thing.
After we finished with K-Mart we went to ShaNae and Woody's house then off to Mom and Dad's. Leah loved her candy bars that she received. Then we decided to do pictures. Mom and Dad had the picture station all set up. And all the kids got their pictures taken....Here they are...
Courtnie


Logan
Kai
 Mari
Here is my princess and the frog! 
 Keyan
 Leah
 Here are all the kids together what cuties.... 
 After we took pictures we went to mom and dads trunk or treat. There were so many people there giving out candy. Leah was so excited she tried several times to cut in line and to get back in line for seconds. She was such a good little trick or treater.

 Here is my cute front door with our punkins. Happy Halloween...


2 comments:

Nichole said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Lisa said...

Your pumpkins turned out great--your house looks so inviting. I'm glad you had a good Halloween.