Dec 15, 2012

Ward Christmas Party

Tis the Seasson...it is time for our annual Ward Christmas Party for 2012. We always try to attend, as this is one of the only times that the kids get to see Santa Clause. We then got the call that we were going to work on our house that same day. So we made arrangements so that I could attend the party and Justin would go and work on our house. When I got there with Leah and Keyan the dinner had already started. It ended up being a nice dinner of rost beef and rost chicken. It was sure good. We then had a nice program and watched a Christmas Movie about Christ. We then sang songs and waited for Santa to come, and then waited and waited. We almost thought he wouldnt come. Then Justin called and said they had finished and he would get there as soon as possible. It actually turned out perfect. He got dinner and he got to see the kids sit on Santa's Lap. Keyan was fine until we actually sat him on Santa's lap. Then it started...the tears and screaming. Man he really does not like santa clause. It was sure funny. Here are the great pictures of these moments.
I really felt bad for Leah. She got down from Santa's lap and started to panic. She told me that she forgot to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. So I told her that we could write a letter to send to him. That calmed her down enough to get her out to the car. I then visited with Rachel my good friend and neighbor and she informed me that the comunity was putting on a Breakfest with Santa on Saturday. Then Leah could tell Santa what she would like for Christmas. Leah really liked this idea. So I guess we will have to see.

No comments: