Apr 12, 2009

Happy Easter

This last week I have been looking every where for the perfect Easter Baskets for Justin and myself. Mom had offered me some Easter Buckets that she had but Justin and I walked into Little Sweat Pea's for some really good sugar free candy that they have for him and they had the perfect baskets for sale. Well anyways, I had to get them and then I found some prefect ribbon for some cute bows on the top. Well they did turn out cute. Here is some pictures of them with our Easter stuff:





This week I have also been working on making some treat bags for my primary class. Mom had the best idea so I kind of took the idea from her. Well anyways they turned out so cute and my primary class just loved them. Here are the pictures:



1 comment:

Nichole said...

Super Cute! I love your soundtrack too. Very Twilightish :)