Apr 23, 2009

We Moved

This last week has been crazy. We learned last thursday that an apartment came open across the hall in our complex. It is a two bedroom and a lot bigger. Today we have been cleaning out the old apartment and repainting my old apartment so it looks better. Thanks John for helping out, it was a lot of work. Well here are some pictures of our old apartment and some of our new. I hope that you like it as much as we do.

Here is a picture of our apartment complex from the out side it is kind of dark so I hope that you can see it.





Here are some pictures of Justin and John painting our old apartment...Thanks.









Here are some pictures of our new apartment!!!YEA!









2 comments:

Nichole said...

Hooray for you guys! I think that you will love having a little bit more space. That will be so nice for you. Wow you are already all moved in with pictures up and everything. Looks really nice and I love your shower curtain. Just one question, why are you painting your old apartment, I don't get that fill me in please :) Looks very nice though. Love you guys!

smilingcarriester said...

Addy--It looks great! I'm so excited for you guys! :) Enjoy the new space! :)