Aug 18, 2010

24th of July

The 24th of July this year was really fun. That morning I got to watch my dad and brother in the parade that Vernal holds each year. This year it was special because they were celebrating 100 years of Scouting. I have always  loved watching parades expecailly in Vernal because they are so unique. All the floats were hand made by all the wards in the area. Then you usually have a lot of trucks or tractors and horses, anyways it is fun to watch the children enjoy them and i hope that Leah loves them as much as I do.  This first picture is the start of the parade with all the scouts walking it was really cool to watch all the scouts in their uniforms walking down the road.
This next picture is of my brother Jordan. Jordan plays in the Uintah High School Marching Band. He plays the drums and thinks that he is all cool when he wares his shades. He always makes me laugh with his 60's shades. Way cool Jordan.

 Later that day we went over to my mother's house and had a BBQ. My dad always makes the best hamburgers on the grill. Then we invited John, Mariam and family (Justin's Twin Brother's family) over to do some fireworks. If anyone know my Husband and his brother, they are the biggest fire buffs. It was fun doing our own fireworks and even Leah liked them.

No comments: