Aug 18, 2010

The Millett Family Reunion

 Time for our Annual Millett family Reunion. My family is getting so big that a few years ago my parents decided that they wanted to start doing the family Reunion where all my sibling get together and spend some quality time together. We do crafts, fishing,four wheeling and Whirly POP! It is always fun to get together. This year we decided to make it a tradition (in memory of my brother) to do a Japanese night. So my parents helped Ashley make some really good Japanese food. It was so yummy. Don't you wish that you were there. The next day we woke up late and got ready and went to the lake, and did some fishing. Justin loves to fish. My dad even caught one. After fishing we came back to the cabin and had a yummy Philly Steak sandwiches.
After lunch we spent the afternoon taking four wheeler rides and visiting. Later in the day it was time for some competition WHIRY POP STYLE. This year it was really fun because they did it with a twist. They did it Iron Chef Style. My parents had to come up with the secret ingredient and you received extra points if you added the ingredient to your recipe. They picked Peanuts and toffee bites, it just happened if Justin and I had the recipe that was perfect to add both ingredients.




Jennie and John won the Wirly Pop contest...But next year I am so going to win....Well I can always hope. All in all it was a lot of fun. The next day we played some games and did some crafts. The men also went shooting. It was a great reunion and we had tons of fun.
Thnaks Jennie for a great Reunion..I hope that it will be as fun next year.

1 comment:

Allisha said...

If next year is fun?? I hope so, it is up to you! You're in charge! LOL Fun memories! And the whirly pop trophy is mine next year!! :)