Oct 1, 2010

Milo's Baptism

This last weekend we had the opportunity to go down to our nephew's baptism. We left after Justin got off of work on Friday and headed through Indian Canyon. While in the canyon it was so pretty with all the trees changing colors and so I decided that we had to stop to take some pictures. Well anyways I have to add those pictures to this post or Justin would kill me because I made him stop.

When we arrived at the house it was around 7pm and so it was time for dinner and PJ's. After dinner we were sitting around talking and Leah was very interested in this box on the kitchen. Finally Justin's dad put Leah in the box and pushed her around the kitchen. Leah thought that it was grand and a fun ride. Oh, she is so cute and her laugh was so funny it made us all smile.

 The next morning we woke up early and drove to pleasant grove for the baptism. Once we got there I took some pictures of Jeremy and his son Milo. Milo was so excited to be baptized. I am so happy for him.

 This next picture is of the family. Jeremy, Amber, Milo, Silas, and Baby on the way. What a fun family. Thanks again Milo for inviting us to the baptism and we were glad that we could make it. We love you guys.
 These next pictures is of Leah at the lunch in after the Baptism. She just looked so cute, so I took the opportunity to take a picture of my cute girl. Love ya cute girl.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Okay, I was not going to post on every post that you did, but I can't help it. Those pictures of Leah are just too cute!! She is getting so big, I can't believe she is already almost a year. I just want to smoosh her cute little face and kiss her. You will have to give that sweet girl kisses for us. Love you guys.