Jun 25, 2011

Pregnancy Update!

I have reached the 28th week of my pregnancy. Time is just flying by and I think that this pregnancy is moving much faster then my last one. Or maybe it is because my life it really busy working full time an taking care of a toddler. In this last month it seems that so much has been going on all at once that I cant seem to wrap my head around all of it. It seems that packing my household and moving homes has really taken a tole on me. I have not even unpacked most of my stuff. I kind of lack that motivation. It started out okay but then I just went down hill from there. Oh well it will all get done someday. Anyways, I did start telling everyone about what has been going on with my pregnancy. Like I said before I am now 28 weeks pregnant. I am now feeling the baby move more and more. I do think that I am not going to have a rib cage after I have this baby. He is kicking me like crazy. At my last doctor's appointment I did my glucose test. As soon as I drank that gross stuff I knew immediately that I was not going to pass that test. The test was soon confirmed and I was told that once again I have gestational diabetes. The only difference this  time is that I do not have to go to the dietitian this time around. So my doctor gave me my prescription for my test strips and told me to start poking my finger again. So ya, I am trying to get back into that mode again. It is kind of hard trying to remember everything about my diet that i am supposed to be on. then here and again i do have to cheat and eat the occasional cookies.  Oh well, it has to do with what I am craving. I think the doctor can forgive me for that right. As for as that goes everything else seems to be going well. On Monday I have to go and get my rhogam shot yea for me. Thanks to Justin for being the wrong blood type...JK. Other than that I do feel really good except for getting tired more easily. Well, I better run I have to get my baby up from her nap. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

The Rowleys said...

Rhogam BITES! I feel your pain-it burns! Can't wait to see you guys in THIS week! :)

Lisa said...

I was glad to read your posts. Sorry you have to prick your finger. No fun! We're excited to see you Friday!