Jul 10, 2011

Happy 31st Birthday Justin!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! 
I just wanted to wish you a Happy 31st Birthday. You are truly a great husband and father. I love you so much. This year has been kind of crazy with us moving you graduating and now looking for a new job. I just hope that all of the stress of everything was lifted for at least one day. I hope that you liked all your presents and that you had a good birthday. I love you Justin!

Here are some pictures of Justin on his birthday. Thanks for all of you that came to celebrate with us.
Justin and Logan. Justin loves to have kids help him open his gifts it always makes them smile.

Justin and all of the gifts that he got on his birthday. I hope you love your presents.
This year Justin requested that we have cheesecake for dessert. It was sure good.We all enjoyed it.
With us moving and everything that was going on I forgot to get some more candle's so Justin had to have Leah's one year candle. It was sure cute...pink and everything.

No comments: