Nov 9, 2011

Happy #2 Birthday Leah!!!

Oh, I cant believe that my little girl is 2 years old. She is growing up so fast. This year Justin and I were deciding what to do for her birthday when Leah told us that she wants Minnie Mouse. (Just so you know everything is Minnie Mouse) So of course for a second year in a row we had to plan a Mickey-Minnie Mouse Party. One day I was talking to my Sister In-law Ashley and she informed me that she likes to make birthday cakes and decorate them.  Ashley was such a life savor and Leah's Cake turned out so cute. Thanks Ashley I could not have done it with out you.
 Here are some pictures of Leah blowing out her candles at her party...
And her is the face...she makes this face all the time at me and then laughs. Oh, how I love you Leah.
Here is Leah and her Birthday Presents. Happy Birthday Leah!! 

Things that Leah likes are: Mickey Mouse, dolls, any kind of bows for her hair, she loves to draw and color, She also loves push her babies in the baby stroller.  Leah loves apple jucie and pizza. Leah also loves her baby  brother and she loves to give him kisses.

 Leah 's favorite words are:  binki and blanki. Leah love to do anything or say anything to get some attention and make people laugh.

Leah Dislikes: Veggie and going to bed.

Funny Moments:
  • This last month Leah has learned to throw trantrums by screaming at the top of her lungs and then laying on the floor and not moving. It is pretty funny to watch because as soon as you tell her to come here then she does.
  • Another time before I had Keyan Leah would come up and touch my belly and say baby...This one day she came up to justin and lifted up his shirt to see if he had a baby in his belly.
Leah we are so glad that you are our daughter. We love you so much. We hope you had a great birthday.

No comments: