Dec 4, 2011

Grandma/Great Grandma Millett

Justin and I had the opportunity to go over to my parents home and visit my grandma and the children's great grandma Millett while she was in town. It was a fun evening talking and visiting with grandma and my aunt Vicki. While there I got this picture of grandma holding Keyan. I wish I would have gotten one of her and both kids but Leah was having to much fun to get into the picture.
 Later that evening we talked grandma into playing the piano. I remember when I was younger and we would go over to grandma home and she would always be playing the piano. She is really good and I remember listening her play for hours. It was a nice treat to listen to her play because she is getting to a point where it is really hard for her to play anymore. Justin even had his video camera and was able to take video of her playing the piano.
Thanks for visiting grandma...We sure love you!

No comments: