Jun 5, 2012

The After Wedding Party!!!

After the wedding we all headed over to the Church for the wedding lunch en. My sisters and I had gotten together a few months before the wedding and came up with these ideas for center pieces for the tables. I think they turned out pretty good. Here are the pictures.
 Hungry guests waiting on the married couple.
 Doesn't this picture say I want food!!!
 Dad giving his little thank you speech.
 Then later that night they had the reception. Here is a picture of the the cake. I thought it was really well done. I counldnt believe that Kate's mom made it.
 Here is a picture of the sign in book when you walk in the room.
 Here are the nice ladies that helped with the food.
 Keyan with his great grandma Millett.
 Here are all the fun gifts.
 They even had a table where kids could build with blocks and color.
 I love this picture. The kids were really enjoying the attention.
 My big sister Allisha. Love ya sister.
 Garrett and Kate cutting the cake.
We did make Garrett and Kate open the gift from the sister's so that we could watch them open it.  
We hope you love the yellow color.
 While the reception was going on all the brother in laws decorated the car. They did a good job at decorating it. It turned out cute.
 All the little kids watched as Garrett and Kate tried to get into the car. we loved it.
We wish you the best of luck Garrett and Kaitlynn. Have fun in Salt Lake City.

No comments: