Jun 5, 2012

Garrett and Kaitlynn's Wedding!

On May 11th, 2012,  my brother Garrett got married for all time and eternity in the Vernal Utah Temple. Garrett married Kaitlynn Winn, and they are perfect for each other. It really was the perfect day. It was sunny outside but not to much that it was overly hot. Kaitlynn has a pretty dress and Garrett sure looked good in his suit. Here are some pictures of them coming out of the temple...
 This next picture is of the parents with Garrett and Kate.
 My parents outside the temple.
 I couldn't help myself I had to get a picture of the angel Moroni.
 Here is some pictures of us walking around the temple to take some pictures. This picture is of my sister Jennie with her children.
 Lindy was so cute I had to take this picture. I cant believe that she is walking.
 This picture is of my brother (Jordan) and his girlfriend Kayla. They are so cute together! Their clothes even matched.
 Here is Jennie with her cute Family. Rian, Jennie, Gunner, John, and Harley.
I love Gunner's face in this picture....
 Here is a picture of my siblings, parents, and Kate & Garrett.
 This is a picture of my mom and her siblings w/ spouses.
 Here is Mom with her sisters.Back to front- Marla, Mom, Patsy, Bonnie, and Roberta.
 Here is my sister Nichole and her cute family. Justin, Nichole, Brylee, Zaralynn, and Silas.
Here is all my uncles and Dad.
 Here is Garrett and Kate with all the grandchildren from both sides of the family.
 Garrett and Kate with my cute kids.
 Here is my cute family.
 I just love this picture of Keyan. He is getting so big. He is 8 Months old in this picture.
 Here is Keyan with his Great Grandma Millett
 Here is Leah at the Temple.
 They are so cute!
 My sister's and I
I really like this picture of mom. Happy Mother of the Groom.
 Here is Justin and Keyan. My Two Handsome Men!
The wedding itself was really nice. I thought that everything just went really smooth.  Congratulations Garrett and Kaitlynn and welcome to the family.


No comments: