Jan 30, 2013

January Come and Gone!

I just had to write down my thoughts as we start this new year of 2013. It is already the end of January and we are currently playing the waiting game. A little over a year ago Justin and I found out about this government run program that helps people get into houses. Now we have never thought that it would take this long to get where we are currently at. But, we are now moving forward with hope that the snow stops's falling and we can get the framing started on the six houses. We have now had the trusses moved to one of the six lots and had some others back filled. But, we have run into many complications with the amount of snow fall that we have gotten this year. It seems that once we start moving again it starts snowing again. I do know that this wait will be worth it once we are working in the warm weather instead of waiting in the freezing rain. I also hope that we are in way before this next Christmas. So, I guess we will have to see what happens. I really am excited to move forward this year and do things that we never thought we could do before. Well here is to 2013...here we go.

No comments: