Feb 13, 2013

Valentine Treats

When working with the School District I am always trying to come up with creative ways to give treats to my kids for all the different holidays. Of course my Mom is always a big help. So for Valentines Day this year I found these on pintrest and so I decided to make some and share.
 
First, I got some toilet paper rolls and stuffed them with candy.
I then got some cute Valentine Tissue paper and wrapped them by taping and rolling them up.

I then took some bakers twine and tied them on the ends to look like a big tootie roll
Then my Mom helped me make these cute tags.
Here are all of my Kids Treats...they turned out pretty cute. 
For some of my younger kids I also gave them some begining reader books. 
Here are the cute tags  that I put on the books. 
They turned out so cute and my kids loved them. Yea for Valentine Day!

No comments: