Jul 23, 2013

Happy 4th of July

As always on the 4th we wake up early and head to my parents house to do breakfast on the deck. Then head to the parade. We all got decked out in the red white and blue thanks to my Sister Jennie that bought these really cute outfits for my kids to wear. They looked so cute.  
I just love these pictures of all the kids waiting to see the floats.  
 This is my sister Jennie Pace and her cute kids. Thanks for hanging out with us on the 4th. 
 Here is gunner...Looking styling
 Here is a float from the parade that was really cute. Dr. Suss
 Later that night we headed to the park for Fireworks. The park is usually really crowded so we sat on the lawn behind Ashley school. It actually ended up being a really cool spot to sit. The kids were fenced in and so we did not have as issue of them running in the road. And they could play and play until it got dark enough for fireworks.
 Thanks to my dad for loaning Leah his ear plugs for the fireworks. Leah hates loud noises and even at the parade with the sirens going off she was having a really hard time. So dad loaned her these...She was as happy as could be with her ear muffs on.
 After fireworks at the park we went back to my parents house and did some sparklers. We sure had some fun. I hope you all had a happy 4th like we did. 

No comments: