Jul 23, 2013

Houses...

So I thought that I would update myself and everyone on the house and houses that we are working on. This first picture is of our house. We recently finished the roof and got the window's in. They also have started dry walling. Yea. 
 This is a picture of my garage where they have started the dry walling. 
 This picture is of my back yard. We recently got it back filled and leveled out. Sure looks good. 
 I am standing in my livingroom looking toward the front door and the garage door. 
 This is looking at my kitchen. 
 I am standing in the 3rd bedroom looking toward the hall bathroom.
 I am looking toward the mater bedroom.
 Hall bath
 Master Bathroom
 This is the Anderson house that sits right across the street from mine. We recently painted her house so the inside is pretty much done along with the outside. 
 This is the Moho House. This house is almost ready to paint...yea.
 This is the Hardmam house. We just finished paint prep and it will be painted this week. Yea.
 This is the Wilkey house it is almost completely done inside. They will start putting in the flooring on July 30th.
 Brown House. This house is also painted and will get flooring on the 30th. 
We are excited that we will soon be in our house in the next couple of months. Yea.

No comments: