Apr 29, 2014

Our 3D UltraSound

On April 28th I had the chance to go down and have a free 3D Ultra-sound. I have never had one done before and didn't really know how they do it.  It was actually really cool. and they got some really cute pictures of our Baby Boy. I cant believe that in three months we will actually get to meet him. I was looking at the pictures and then looking at Keyan's and Leah's baby pictures and he looks so much like both of the kids...I think that he is a good mix between the two. I guess we will have to see when he arrives...Enjoy the pictures. 
 She got a really good picture of his feet... 
 
The Ultra-Sound Lady had to laugh that he has his feet by this face because when we did the other Ultra-sound he always had his hands in front of his face. I guess he likes his hands and his feet. Also when we were having the Ultra-Sound Leah kept saying does he get to come out and so we can take him home. She is really excited to become a big sister again. 



No comments: