Aug 5, 2009

How the time has flown!

How the time has flown...I can believe that it has been a month since we had the Willard family reunion. So sorry this month has been a little crazy for me...So i am going to play a little catch-up for all the times that i have not loged....
1. So on the 9-11 of July...Justin and I were able to travel to my Aunt Patsy Cabin...We had so much fun...we got to ride all the four wheelers and do some g.o. cashing and just hang out with some family that I personally have not seen for a while. Here are some pictures of our fun time together.






2. Justin actually had the 24th of July off!!! It was amazing, we were able to go to the scout breakfast that morning and see the war memorial that they had in the park. We were able to find two names Larry Bird and Michael Allred. It was fun to see their names and remember them for what they have done for our country. We then went to the parade and watch Jordan do his drum thing. It is always nice to support Jordan in what he loves to do. Later that night Justin and I went over to mom's and dad's for a BBQ (It was so good). Then justin and jordan got to do their prio thing with the fire works...All in all it was a great day. Here are some pictures:




3. This week, I am 28 weeks along in my pregnancy! CRAZY! How time flies!!! So starting this week I am in my third trimester. When I went to my doctor this last week they did my glucose test. So ya i failed that test and now they are telling me that I have gestational diabetes. So now I get to poke my finger three times a day not fun!!! my fingers are becoming pin cushions. I am just glad that this only has to last 12 more weeks, well I will keep my fingers crossed. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Here is a funny picture for you!! Justin, is giving his 28 Week picture.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Nice picture Justin! Not really, but I'll humor you. I want to see Adro's belly before she has the little girl!!!! 28 weeks! WOW! Time does fly! I'm really happy for you! Please let me know when your having your showers! I want to give the little one the CUTEST outfit EVER!! Love ya!