Aug 23, 2009

RIVER TRIP

On Saturday the 22nd of August, Mom and Dad invited Justin and I to go down the river. At first Justin was not sure that he wanted me going along since I am 7 months pregnant, but then my sister in Law Mariam went down the river and she is also pregnant. So Justin finally gave in and let me go. We went up to rainbow park and got in around noon. It was fun to watch Justin go through the rapids because he has only gone down the river once before with work...and they only do the little float trips. So we went down and stoped at Hatch Beach for lunch. After Lunch we walked out and floated the rapids, it was really fun. Here are some pictures of our trip, the pictures are not very good so i hope that you can tell what they are:
































No comments: