Aug 19, 2009

Millett Family Runion 09'

August 6th-9th of August, Justin and I had the opportunity to spend some time with my immediate family for the annual Millett family reunion. We arrived at Current Creek Thursday afternoon after I had finished court for the day, and so Justin and I picked the best place for our tent and set it up before it got to dark to see. Then just as we were finishing setting up our tent, it was time to eat...Boy was it good. We had Japanese food curtsy of my brother Dustin. Thanks Dustin...Ashely even decorated with lanterns and a Japaneses table cloth.
The next day we had fun fishing and riding in the canoe...Poor Justin did not catch one fish but my nephew Kai and my brother Dustin did...

The next day we had so much fun playing games such as;
1. Build a boat with only the supplies given (My team own first place,YEA)
2. The dice and candy game where you can only eat the candy with two knives and oven mitts
on your hands, as a family passes the dice and tries to get doubles.
3. Putting curlers in Jordan's hair. (not a game but it was fun)
4. Kids looking for things in nature to paint with.
5. Just hanging out together waiting for our chance to do our biannual whirley pop contest. This year my parents won the contest for the best popcorn. It was really good and tasty... I guess we will have to wait until next year to see if we win the trophy.

\

Our Whirley Pop Popcorn!!!YUM!

At the end of the reunion the children got to go tresure hunting it was fun to see them look for all the tresures and have fun doing it.

No comments: