Oct 24, 2009

Baby's Room's

So this week Justin and I have been working at putting the baby's room together. We have now washed all of her clothes and put up her drapes in her room. It is starting to look really good. It is making Justin and I wish she was here. Well, I took some pictures of her room and thought that I would share them with you...If any of you have any creative ideas for her room let me know. AD These next two pictures are not in her room but this will be her bed until she is a little bigger.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

LOVE the room! It is all coming together so well. I bet you guys are ready for her to be here. Any day now, hooray! We can't wait to meet your cute litte (hopefully) girl. Cute elephant by the way :) We think it is in the perfect spot. Luv you!

Ryan and Katie said...

WOW Ad, it looks GREAT! I can't wait to see what she looks like! In case I don't get to say so before she comes, GOOD LUCK with labor! And I have the other half of your present now, so can you text me your address?? You'll need it before she's born. I'll try texting you too! Talk to you soon! LOVE YA!