Oct 13, 2009

This month at work they decided to do a door decorating contest. My whole office has been working at putting their doors together. So I had Justin go with me to the dollar store and I found a couple of table clothes and some put together frames and thought it would be funny to make a tree and put some frames tied to the tree with some pictures of coworkers in the frames. It really turned out cute. I hope that you all like my pictures.









Here are the frames of my coworkers...the bat is John Rowley, Rachel Wallenda is the pumkin and Emily Gunn is the spooky frame...There are more frames with pictures in them on the door but my camera ran out of batteries. Oh, well you get the idea of what i am talking about.















Here are the pictures of my door. I hope that you love it as much as i do.

No comments: