Oct 13, 2009

Rowley Baby Shower

On the 10th of October my sisters had a baby shower for me. It was a lot of fun. Cassy did the decorations, Nichole did the invites, Allisha did the take home bags, Mom and Ashley did the dessert, and Jennie came up with some really fun games. Some of the fun games that we played were; My water broke, what is in the baby food jar (which I had no idea), and memory. It really did turn out great. THANKS to my sisters and my mom. I also want to Thank everyone for all the gifts. I loved every single one of them...you were all so generous and Justin and I really appreciate it. Here are some pictures of the shower;










































2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

HA I love our picture!! It was a FUN day! Thanks for inviting me and Jace!! Can't wait to meet your little one! Oh and send me your address so I can give you the other half of your gift. My email address is ryanandkatie@ubtanet.com

Chris said...

It looks like a party!! We're really sorry we bailed last minute. Call me when she starts climbing out of her crib and I'll sympathize. It's just a bit crazy right now. We love you!!
Christy