May 20, 2010

Family

When my family arrived in Grand-Junction Colorado to go to Mari's baptism we all decided to go to dinner. We are all big Chinese fans so we went to the Tea House to eat. After dinner Jordan and some of my bother-in-law and my sisters found this candy machine in the lobby of the restaurant except for candy it had fake disguise kits. We kept trying to get the Chinese beard but we got everything else instead, and Jordan decided to sport them for us. My nice Abbie thought it was pretty funny and had join in on the fun...thanks Jordan and Abbie for the laugh...I think that we all needed that...here are the funny pictures.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

So cute!! Reed put Abbie's mustache on the rear-view mirror in the Tahoe...so it looks like you have a mustache on when you look in the mirror. Leave it up to Reed to be funny!!