May 20, 2010

My Birthday

 I thank all of you that made my birthday wonderful...My mom for making me a wonderful dinner and brownies...my husband and daughter for making it a wonderful day and all the people that called or sent cards or even made me a cake to wish me a happy day. It really was a fun unexpected day. Justin actually showed up at my work and wanted me to go and test drive some cars that he thought I would like. So taking a little brake we actually found a 2008 Ford Excape we liked and was given a good price by the dodge dealership. So on my birthday we bought a new CAR! I am now claming that it was boughten for ME for my birthday. It was a fun supprise. I also recieved a new pan from Leah and Justin. A blow-dryer and a book from my parents. A zipper pullie thing from Jennie for my diaper bag. And finailly a yummy cake from the other Rowley family...he..he..he.. Here are some fun pictures of my day! Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love your birthday present! It is so cute and you. Luv it! I guess I will have to see it later today. Love you tons! Nichole

Lisa said...

Fun Birthday and totally fun presents! What a cool car. Happy belated!