Nov 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Leah!

This year for Leah's Birthday we decided that we would have a small party with family. Leah favorite thing right now is Mickey Mouse, So we did a Minnie Mouse Party. We decided that we would have them over to eat cake and open presents. Mom, Dad, and Jordan came along with Mariam and Family. It was fun but not with out some stress in getting things ready. When I went to pick up Leah's cake from Kristi's Cake's, I was so disappointed because it was noting what I wanted. The cake in my option was a disaster. But, I had to have a cake so I refused to pay full price for a cake that was not covered like I wanted or one that was going to fall over. So they charged me half and I left with the cake. I ran to Wal-Mart and picked up a cake topper and a candle, then went home and did some damage control. It turned out okay for what it was. It looks better in the picture because you cant see where it is leaning backwards. Oh, well. Here is the cake picture.  
 Once everyone got to our house we got ready to open presents. Leah loved it. She would try to open all the gifts with her dad's help. She loved all of her gifts and would try to play with all of them before going on with the next one.


  After opening the gifts we blew out the candles. and Leah got to try her own little cake. She was cute because she would put her fingers in the icing and then lick it to see if it was good. She then continued to do that before she dug into the cake. Here are the cute pictures of my Bug.


 
After the cake Leah got to play with her new toys. She was so happy and loved her busy ball popper.
After paying with her toys she laid down on the floor like she was all tuckered out. It was so cute that I had to take this picture.
Leah we are glad that you had a great day. Happy Birthday Leah.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday Cute girl!! What a fun little birthday party. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. Love you. And Adrienne, the cake doesn't look bad. Maybe you are just a great photographer, or did some amazing damage control. Fun birthday party. Love it!!