Nov 28, 2010

Up-date!

This month has really been something. First, a not planned surgery...Second, coming home to a sick baby. There is nothing worse then when your baby wants to be held by you, and you not being able to hold her. I really felt bad and just wanted to comfort her when she was not feeling well. I am so grateful for my husband that was working over time...by trying to take care of me and Leah. I am also grateful for my mom that came over and asked what I needed done. Of course I responded "Just hold my baby" Leah just snuggled  with my mom and eventually fell asleep. So thanks to both of you. I also want to thank all the people in my ward that brought in meals so that Justin didn't starve while I was in the hospital. It has sure been a adventure this month...since my surgery I am doing much better...I am back to work full time and trying to figure out what I need to do to get caught up.I hope that things get back to normal soon...

ad

No comments: