Feb 25, 2011

Garrett's Home!!!

 I know that you cant read this sign but it says Garrett's Plane was on time! It was so fun driving to the airport to him up. We were all so excited to see him again. I really could not believe it. Before Garrett flew out to Mexico he was at the airport and he called me. We visited and at that time I had just found out that I was pregnant with Leah so I was excited to tell him my news before I told anyone else. Now Leah is 15 Months old and has ever met her uncle Garrett. I cant believe how time has flown. It seems like yesterday when he called me, eager to go out and share the gospel. Well, now are the ones excited to see Garrett come home. Here is a picture of all of us eagerly waiting to see him again.
 Here is Leah hanging out with Gunner in his stroller.
 Here is Justin waiting to take some Video of Garrett coming down the escalators.
 I know that this next picture is blurry but I had to have a picture of him coming down the escalators.
Here is a picture of Garrett and Jordan greeting each other.

 Garret we are so happy that you are home. We love you and sure missed you when you were gone.



No comments: