Feb 25, 2011

Jacob's Grave

The morning that we were to go and get Garrett off the plane we all went up to see my nephew's grave. It was a year to the day that he had passed away. My hold family ended up coming to support my sister Cassy on this hard day. All the grandkids signed a little bear for Jacob and several people brought flowers. Many tears were shed but we know that Jacob is in a better place waiting to be reunited with his family.
 
 Here is a cute picture of Cassy and her family near Jacob's grave.
 Here is the kids next the the grave.
 Here is a picture of my parents, near the grave.
 My Grandma Millett was also able to come. It was really fun to see her and talk with her. We love you grandma.
 Just a couple of headstones down is where my Grandpa Millett is berried. Jacob is actually named after my grandpa. Here is a close up of his headstone. We love and miss you grandpa.

No comments: