Feb 25, 2011

Valentine Cookies

This year Leah and I were shopping to decide what to do for Valentines Day. We were walking along the aisle in Wal-Mart and we saw these cookies that Leah really wanted to eat. Can we say toddler melt down when i told her that we were not getting the cookies that she was trying to take off the shelf. Well anyways, at that moment I decided that it would be fun to make some Valentines cookies with Leah. Little did I know how much work it was going to be. I do think that Leah had the best time, and I think that I was a little frazzled by the time we were done. All in all we had fun, and we even got to give some Valentine Cookies to family. I do think that Leah's favorite part of the night was when we got to try our own cookies. Here are some fun pictures...

The cooked not only looked good but they sure tasted good. It was a lot of hard work, but I would do it again in a minute.

No comments: