Apr 24, 2011

Happy Easter 2011

Happy Easter!!! This I cant believe that Easter is here! On Saturday, Leah and I waited for Justin to get home to go to Jubilee to see the Easter Bunny. I have always loved our old pictures of us setting on the Easter Bunny's lap so, when I heard that the Easter Bunny was going to be a Jubilee I was so excited to do the same with Leah. We got there at the perfect time because there was no line to see the Easter Bunny. I was a little nervous that Leah would not set on the Easter Bunny's lap because all day I had been asking her if she was going to set on his lap and she would tell me no. When we got into the store and she had seen the bunny she was so excited and wanted to walk right up to him and sit on his lap. She was so good, I was really glad that she did not cry and kept wanting to go set on his lap again once her turn was over. Here is her cute picture...
After we sat on the Easter Bunny's lap we got to go over and decorate some cookies to eat. She didn't care about anything but the frosting. After we were done I had to get a few random things in the store and Leah was just happy to lick off all of the icing on her cookie.
 We woke up this morning and the Easter Bunny had made an appearance at our house. Leah was so cute, she kept saying oohs and ahas. She loved all the candy and could not wait to open any of it. She had to sample all the treats in her basket. Here are a few pictures of our Easter Baskets.

Adrienne's (Mom's) Easter Basket!


Justin's (Dad's) Easter Basket!

 

Leah's Easter Basket and new Easter Dress!

 

Here are some pictures of our Easter Day Fun!

 Here is what Leah got from her Grandma and Grandpa Millett!
Here is Leah in her new Easter outfit. She is all ready for church! Leah you are so cute!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So fun. I wish your Easter Bunny came to our house. :)