Apr 28, 2011

It's a BOY!

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound and IT'S A BOY! Lets just say that Justin is jumping up and down. This is the first picture that we saw when starting the ultra-sound...and ya we are for sure that it is a BOY! We are way excited to have another little one join our family. The ultrasound said that our new due date is Sept 22nd. I really don't think that that will matter because they said that about Leah and she came right when we thought that she would. I guess we will just have to wait and see. They also said that he has a great heart rate at 147 beats per minute. So everything looks great. I guess we will have to start buying blue. Here are some more fun pictures.



5 comments:

Nichole said...

Yeah! You got your wish!! It gives me hope that we might be able to have a boy too :) Congratulations!!

Patsy said...

Congrats... I told Uncle Larry that since so far the Millett girls were getting the perfect sex to fit into their families, that I hoped that Addarienne and Nichole get boys...cause I said for Jennie it won't matter. So happy for you and now I'm crossing my fingers for Nichole too!!

Lisa said...

Hurray! We love boys. I think I may have some of Johnathan's clothes saved, if you're interested in some hand-me-downs. It was fun seeing you yesterday.

Unknown said...

Lisa I would love some hand-me-down clothes...I am going to have to get all he clothes for this little guy.

Emily said...

Yea for boys and all things BLUE!