Jul 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin

Happy 33rd Birthday Justin....when asking Justin what he wanted for his birthday he said red velvet cake and ice cream. When I asked what he wanted for presents he said clothes and a fishing licence...He really has been dieing to go fishing. That is all he has taked about for weeks. So I was not all supprised to hear him say that he wanted the fishing licence. Leading up to his birthday I took the kids shopping for birthday supplies...Leah had told me that she was going to help me make his cake...So we were looking at all the cake mixes and Leah told me that we had to buy the presents and candles. So we did...his cake was nothing fancy but it sure tasted good. So for Justin's birthday We invited family over for dinner. Those that made it thank you...Jusitn had school that night so we had to eat later than we usually do but it all worked out. We decided to sit outside and eat and do cake and ice cream...it was great we had sweet and sour meatballs and berry salad...it was sure good. Here are some fun pictures of the party.  
 Here is Justin's Bon Fire...cake to many candles.
 Justin blowing out candles...

That night we had to take a picture of the sun going down...the sun was actually blood red but it would not show up on my camera. It was due to all the fires going on. 
Well your birthday was a success...I hope it was a great one Justin...We sure had fun.
Happy Birthday Justin

No comments: