Dec 23, 2010

Christmas Wreath

My sister Cassy and her family came out to Vernal on Monday so that my dad and Reed (Cassy's Husband) could go deer hunting. While they were out here, my parents, Cassy family, Ashley's family, and us went up to see my brother's grave and put a Christmas wreath on his head stone.  When Justin and I arrived at the cemetery, we were the first time to arrive so we decided to start shoveling a path out to the headstone.




Here is the beautiful wreath that Cassy and my Mom made...



We then took some pictures of the kids and the headstone.

Ashley and the Kids.  
Mom, Dad, Jordan, Ashley and the Kids.
 Justin Leah and I
 Dad throwing Mariko In the Snow. Dad said that he could not pass up the opportunity.

 Mari decided that the snow was pretty comfortable.

 My Little Leah...She was so cute and wanted to play with her cousin in the snow.

I just love this picture. She is so stinking cute.

No comments: