Dec 23, 2010

Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Two day's ago, I went to the discovery Elem. to sign up some foster kids for school. When I arrived and walked into the office and a little kid was in there jumping up and down in excitement. When the mother asked why he was so excited he responded by saying "It worked, It worked". The mother then asked "what worked?" The child responded "Our Snow Dance Worked". Oh Boy, was he not kidding, by the next night we had three feet outside our house. I even took pictures of our winter wonderland. This first picture is of our street where we live.
This is Justin's car! Of course we had to find the car before taking the picture.
Here is a picture of me starting to shovel the walks. This is the third time that our walk has been shoveled.
These next pictures really explain how much snow we have gotten her in Vernal. Well I guess there are two really cute people in the picture as well.

No comments: