Dec 5, 2010

Santa

On Saturday the 4th of December, my mom invited me to her "Ward Christmas Party". Of course a free meal is a free meal, so I said yes. They actually had it Saturday morning and did breakfast. It really turned out great because Justin was working and I didn't have to make breakfast for myself. So, Saturday I picked up my mom and we went to breakfast. We had pancakes, sausage, muffins, and juice. It was really good. Leah loved the muffin's, I guess I am going to have to make them more often. The highlight of the morning was Santa coming to visit the children. I of course I thought that there was no way that Leah would set on Santa lap without crying. So I waited until all the other children had gone. When I put Leah on Santa lap...nothing happened....I was so surprised that I almost forgot to take a picture.  Leah's expression was priceless...It was like she was thinking "If I don't move, he is not there". I did get a good picture. Thanks Leah...You were so cute!

No comments: