Jan 15, 2012

Christmas 2011!

Every Year we have a tradition in our family to let the kids open their christmas pajamas. Since it was my parents year to have christmas at their house all of the cousins were there to open their gifts as well. Leah and Keyan both looked so cute in their christmas pajamas. They matched and had little snow men on them.
 Here is all of the cousins together.
 When all the grandkids were in there pajamas it was time for them to put their stocking out and go to bed. This was really hard due to all the kids being so excited that santa was coming. Here is our chirstmas stockings from santa clause.
 I had to share this picture of my nephew's gift. It took a lot of creative wrapping.
Here are some pictures of christmas morning. I dont have a lot of pictures due to me taking more video then pictures. Here they are anyways. By the way Leah's bike was a hit as well as her aqua doodle and blocks from Grandma Rowley.

No comments: